A Timeline of all things FishHunt since the game was released.
- Before 19 (Exact Date Anyone?): Game was re-launched and online once again after being shut down for over a year.
- 03: Boat Decoration Shop was added to the game.
- 03: 5 new boat hulls, 3 new boat decks, and 6 new flags were introduced in the Boat Decoration Shop.
- 25: FishHunt updated to version 1.5.1, releasing new fish and major redo of task requirement system.
- 25: 15 new fish were added to the game, including: Puny Pickerel, Rolly Pollock, Measly Mackerel, Wee Little Walleye, Golly Guppy, Teensy Trout, Gruffy Guppy, Queasy Carp, Munchie Mackerel, Baby Dragon Goby, Mini Mudskipper, Chubby Char, Emerald Perch, Nibblefish and Bowzer Bass
- 25: Introduction of Pro-fish-iency, a redesigned task requirement system.
- 25: "Tasks" has been renamed to "Quests", and can be completed at any time.
- 25: Redesigned license page.
- 25: Player now receives 10 free SUPER|Bait+ if no bite in first attempt.
- 25: Fish Sticks was removed from Snack Shack and no longer available to be bought.
- 28: A fullscreen option was added to the game.
- 16: The FishHunt Naming Challenge ends and the in-game character names are announced. The character names are now: Penny, the Fish Market character; Earl, the Bait Shop character; Roderick, the Rod & Net Shop character; Sparky, the Boat Shop character; and Bubba, the Snack Shack character.
- 7: FishHunt open beta began.
- 16: The FishHunt Naming Challenge began, where future players could give suggestions for the names of in-game characters.
- 6: Applications for closed beta testing were first accepted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.